Thursday, May 8, 2008

Immobility

Groaaaannnnn... This is officially my 2nd day without my trusty 'steed'... Fortunately Sulyn's been kind enough to offer me rides to and from the office the past 2 days and tomorrow as well...
It's depressing having to dish out the sum of money but the thought of having a my 10 year old car look brand new... well.. at least on the outside, is keeping me away from depression... :-) I've pretty much been collecting nicks, dents & scratches as I hate how everytime I get the car fixed, new scratches will appear very soon (touch wood)... There's some pretty mean looking dents all around but none as bad as the one I acquired on Saturday... and the roof's also showing signs of rust bubbles... So I thought what the heck... Might as well invest in getting it fixed and repainted... There goes 2k....

Mechanic told me he'd get it done latest by Tuesday... Hope I can frackin' last till then... It's weird though being a passenger... I've been so used to driving people around and I guess I like having my hands at the wheel... But oh well, at least I can have a couple of minutes more shut eye while Sulyn drives...

Thanks Sulyn!!!

No comments: